We always want to make the best out of every opportunity that comes our way. As we enter this powerful time of the year, the spring equinox, we find that the wind is at our back, supporting us to make a fresh start. Many of us have spent the last few months cleansing away all the stuff—energies, old beliefs and programs—that no longer serve us. The way is clear now to step out and create something brand new!
Here are a few things you might consider:
- Make a space for some alone time – One of the best spring strategies is meditation – or simply getting away and getting quiet because it creates more space between your thoughts and helps you to move from your messy mind stuff and become more centered and grounded. Even just 20 to 30 minutes a day will be very beneficial.
- Examine and separate your emotions – The ability to manage multiple problems and maintain emotional control while solving each problem individually is a giant tool you can add to your bag. Don’t get bogged down in every little detail of every little problem and become overwhelmed. When you don’t get tangled in emotions, you can be grounded in logical problem solving.
- Choose to be more decisive – Indecisiveness clogs your mind. Stop being timid and trust in your own abilities. Become courageous and confident. Learn to make a decision and be fully responsible for the outcome.
- Forgive yourself and others – Forgiveness is a learned experience that you do for yourself—not the one you forgive. Learn to release your enemies and move on. This frees you to have more joy in your life. Begin with yourself, then move on to everyone else. I like to add ‘whether I am aware of the person or not’, because all too often, we don’t even remember the grievances we are holding onto in our subconscious. Simply remember that we are all humans and make mistakes and errors in judgment.
- Take time to have FUN – What brings a smile to your face? When was the last time you just did something for the sake of having fun? Make some time every day to enjoy life, laugh and smile. Again – this is for you, not anyone else. You deserve FUN!
Passion is a wonderful fuel. As you take time to listen to the inner voice of inspiration, allow your passion to help you to take the nuggets you receive and move them into manifestation in your outer world.
I’m a huge fan of journaling. When you ask the Universe to help you move forward and listen to the response you get, it helps to write it down so you don’t forget it! Writing engages your conscious mind. Follow this up by reading what you wrote aloud—this will hook the other half of your brain into the equation, and will put more emphasis onto your thoughts.
Just like the spring rains and sunshine bring flowers into bloom, your thoughts are creative—plant them like seeds and watch to see what beauty will spring forth!
Jean Adrienne is the developer of InnerSpeak, a karmic clearing tool. Her InnerSpeak Cards are available on iTunes as a ap and as a card deck on amazon. Her website is www.jeanadrienne.com